Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 7 September 2017

{quotable thursdays}

It's Thursday! Already!!??
This weekend, I'm going on just under a 10K walk to fundraise for the preservation of historic churches in my area. If you want to support me you can donate here. In England, churches aren't simply places of worship, but repositories of the past, many housing fantastic art objects and sculpture from the centuries, not to mention they are architectural gems!
On another note, I'm off to Madrid next week! So excited! I'm presenting at the Kings & Queens' Conference, but really hoping to also take in the great city.
We're getting a special tour of the Prado & Escorial Palace, which should also be fab.
So on that note, two quotes today! one on travel and the other by Cervantes!
{adventures abroad austen!}
{Miguel de Cervantes}

Stay tuned for pics--& in the mean time, follow my travels over on instagram!
{adios!}
xo, 
L

No comments:

Post a Comment